DATES: Saturday, January 21 &
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Event Hours: 1:00 to 4:00 PM Admission: $7 per person (Children under 6 free)
Civil War Encampment - Relive History!
- Outdoor living history encampment on the grounds, conducted by Company B, 2nd Rhode Island Volunteers, Clifton, NJ
- Soldier’s tents and fire pits
- Live firing demonstrations of military rifles from the period
- Live firing demonstration of a mortar from the period
- Visitors encouraged to interact with the historical re-enactors
- Indoor Education Center will feature displays of Civil War artifacts
- Hands-on activities for children
Admission includes FREE guided tour of The Hermitage historic house museum
Saturday, February 11 from 1:00-3:00 PM Sunday, February 12 from 1:00-3:00 PM
Tickets: $45 per person
- 3 Handpicked Specialty Teas
- Assorted Homemade Scones
- Delicious Tea Sandwiches
- Scrumptious Dessert
Tea History at The Hermitage: Mary Elizabeth Rosencrantz was the last mistress of The Hermitage, and she operated a Tea Room there from 1917-1930. Celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Mary Elizabeth’s Tea Room at this very special event inside the Hermitage! The Gothic Revival home is rarely opened for a unique opportunity like this one.
Seating is extremely limited, so click here & reserve your place now! Please list who you want to sit with when booking your tickets - thanks.
Maple Sugaring at The Hermitage
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Snow Date: Sunday, February 19 Event Time: 1 PM - 4 PM Space is limited!
Admission: Families - $25 Individuals - $15
Includes a FREE Guided Tour of the National Historic Landmark house museum
Learn how Native Americans and colonists got sugar from trees, something you can also do in your own backyard! During this hands-on program we’ll be tapping 15 trees on the Hermitage grounds, and you’ll get your own tap (one per family) at the end of the program to take home with you.
NEW - SAVE the DATE: Texas Hold 'Em Tournament
Saturday, March 4, 2017
Event Time: 6 - 10 PM Cost: $150 pp - Limited to 100 people
Join us for an exciting evening of “high stakes” fun - with lots of wonderful prizes, including Gift Cards! Stay tuned for more details - Registration to open February 1.